Practices “Prokopyshyn and Partners” law firm
The experts of our company have a lot of experience in representation clients’ interest in general, economic and administrative courts of all the instances. Deep knowledge of pecuniary law coupled with wide experience in participation in litigation and a thought-out strategy of legal procedure application enables us to achieve the maximum positive result of dispute settlement for our clients.
The main types of legal assistance provided by litigation practice include the following:
- collection, examination and analysis of evidence;
- defining strategies and tactics of conducting a case;
- drawing-up and submission of statement of claim and other procedural documents (statements, complaint) to court;
- examination and analysis of the statement of claim submitted against the client, drawing-up written denials;
- representation of client’s interests when the case is considered in the court of the first, appeal, cassation instances, including familiarization with case materials, obtaining the copies of the documents available in case materials as well as copies of resolutions, injunctions, awards and other procedural court documents, participation in hearings, submission of evidence, participation in examination of evidence, filing petitions, giving oral and written clarification, as well as actualization of other procedural rights of the client;
- consulting clients about possibility/necessity to change a subject or a cause of a claim, increase or decrease the amount of suing claims, abandoning a claim, accepting a claim, filing a counter-claim, concluding peaceful settlement and procedural paperwork connected with the above mentioned actions;
- appeal of a resolution, an injunctions, an award and other procedural documents of court by appeal or cassation, drawing-up objections to an appeal/cassation complaint of a procedural adversary.